Who we are
Allstate Security Limited is a reputable organization offering a wide range of security services across Kenya. Allstate was established to bridge the gap in the market identified by the partners for the need of a ‘Niche and Client Oriented ’security services provider. Since its inception, Allstate has challenged the conventional market ethos andapproaches and have successfully build its reputation as one of the most technicallyadvanced, cutting edge security solutions provider in the region.
- Committed to the provision of efficient and personalized security services by which all others are to be judged.
- To offer guard services driven by a need to maintain a disciplined, efficient and well organized tight ship, at both residential and commercial premises.
- To provide allied services in which the management personally participate to ensure quality in the areas of:
- Installation of Intruder Alarm Systems
- Installation of Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Automated Gates and Barriers.
- Installation of Walkthrough Metal Detectors & Luggage Scanners
- Armed and Un-Armed Escorts, Roadside Rescue
- EDD Teams and Sniffer Dog Services
To be the leading security company in terms of innovation and adaptability in the services we offer.
- Working As a Team, Delivering As One
- Professionalism & Expertise
- Customer Focus
- Acceptance and Respect for Diversity
- Integrity & Transparency
- Smart Work & Diligence
What we do offer
360°Risk Survey, Audit, Implementation and Management.
Industry Customized Security Guarding Solutions.
Fully Fledged Technical Installations and Maintenance Division.
Emergency Response Division.
Events Management Division.
Fire and Emergency Equipment Installation.
K 9 & Sniffer Dog Division
Remote Site Security Provision
Our Hardworking Team
Duba MohammedManaging Director
He is a trained Public Health Officer, holding a Master’s Degree on the same.The Managing Director has relevant experience in the Security Industry having worked in various government institutions and participated in a number of new security initiatives aimed at improving general security service and establishing Industry Standards
Geoffrey BwambokOperations Director
He is a trained Mechanical Engineer with enormous experience in security industry spanning over 10 years. The Operations Director has worked in various multi- nationals i.e. Exxon Mobil, Tullow Oil PLC as a Security Advisor and undertaken a number of assignments in other institutions